Our Family

Our Family
Justin (16), Keturah (13), Benaiah (19), Abishai (6), Melinda, and Jared

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Day 196 Puttering all the way...

Oh the days of puttering around out home with no errands to run or places to be...I LIVE for those days!

Well, we did LIVE today as I made phone calls, played with the kids a little, organized a little, napped a little, chatted a little, etc. etc.  Keturah watched the Peanuts movie, played Minecraft with Daddy, ate pizza for lunch AND dinner and read/colored sitting on her bed.  Abishai was his normal self except for being uncomfortable from a diaper rash.  He ate, he ran, he played hard, and slept harder.  Justin, well, he was at CIY. And Benaiah, he did his TV and youtube watching Teenage thing.  Jared read and played video games with his kids and sorted out his new backpack ready for his international trip next week.

Oh, and THIS HAPPENED:



1st haircut time! At 17 months and 1 day!

All done?

A few hrs later, I decided to finish the job because....

Nope, no ponytails allowed on Johnson men.

That's better.

Not perfect, but it's done.



Always reading, and not worried about earning money from Grandpa!
Justin got to be on stage to be part of the story at CIY, on the very stage I was on a couple of times for things while I was at Indiana Wesleyan University.

Better late than never, right?  Finally picked up my birthday gift the J4 left for me at the J2's house.  I LOVE Nora's signature!  A national parks puzzle because I am talking about traveling someday with the J6.  Thanks, ASEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment